Essence Lash Princess Mascara Review

Hello My Lovelies,

I am currently on a vegan and cruelty free makeup hunt for my revamped makeup collection. essence are one of many European makeup brands that label most their product on stands with a vegan label.

Essence Lash Princess Mascara Collection
So I've decided to create a review on these mascaras and test them out so you don't have to.
I will be reviewing each mascara for the same amount of time and coats as well as:
-Longevity
-Application
-Water test
Then the price point at the end.




False Lash Mascara






Application
This mascara applied beautifully to my lashes with minimal clumping if you move the wand side to side as you brush upwards.
The formula isn't too wet  but not too dry which allows it to glide onto the lashes with no problems.

Longevity
I wore this mascara for at least 8 hours and it didn't transfer to my lid or flake onto my under eyes.
As a glasses wearer I find it difficult to find a mascara that doesn't transfer to my lenses so this one is perfect for us 4 eyed people.

Water Test
Hallelujah! A mascara that doesn't run down my face and give me panda eyes (although pandas are cute).
It can be removed easily with an oil cleanser, balm and even a makeup wipe.






Sculpted Volume

Application
This was also very easy to apply, the wand allows you to coat every lash at once whilst moving the wand side to side and brushing upwards.
I used both sides of the wand to get the most effect. It gives good volume when applied a second time on the outer lashes.
It didn't clump whilst applying which I always have a problem with.
The formula was slightly more wet that the other but didn't effect the application.

Longevity
There was no transfer to the upper lid however it did flake off slightly onto my glasses and my under eye but only a couple small dots.

Water Test
Absolutely no panda eyes  with this one either but does flake when trying to removed with a makeup wipe.




Volume Mascara















Application
I found this mascara hard to apply due to the shape of the wand, it took me a little longer to get my desired look.
The formula however wasn't too wet or too dry but the design of the wand caused more product to come out. It did go on quite clumpy so had to remove most of the product using the top of the mascara tube.

Longevity
There was no flaking or transfer to the upper lid or under eye and stayed put all day.

Water Test
The day I wore this is was pouring with rain and I will say it held up well, no panda eyes in sight until I went to take my makeup off. this product didn't want to budge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary
Overall these mascaras work absolute wonders for my lashes. as someone who wear glasses all day and cant be bothered to mess around every morning with false lashes the mascaras make my lashes look so long, curled and a lot healthier.


Price Point
Get to your closest essence selling store as these are only £3.00-£3.30 each, what an absolute bargain! I've spent about 4 times the price on a mascara that didn't perform as well as this did.

Feel free to share this post to an avid glasses wearer or a mascara lover & comment below of any suggestions for products to review.

So that is all I have for you all today & I hope you enjoyed!

Stay Beautiful, Stay Positive
Ash x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The truth about lockdown and my mental health

Essence Liquid Lipsticks Collection